Danner Hood Winter Light
Back by popular demand, the legendary Hood Winter Light is USA made, features GORE-TEX lining for breathable, waterproof protection, and 200G Thinsulate Insulation for comfort on cold days. A full-grain leather upper combined with Danner's famous stitch down construction provides rugged durability and a wider platform for sure footing. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole delivers traction and stability over tricky terrain.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G THINSULATE INSULATION High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- DANNER AIRTHOTIC This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help airflow within your boots.
- VIBRAM® KLETTERLIFT OUTSOLE Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitch down construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitch down boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- RECRAFTABLE Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See Danners Recrafting page.
We Also Recommend