Blauer FLEXRS™ LONG SLEEVE ARMORSKIN® BASE SHIRT
FlexRS™ is a proprietary low-profile stretch ripstop material that looks like a regular shirt but performs like a BDU. Our FlexRS ArmorSkin® Base Shirt also features built-in anti-odor treatment, Teflon® water-resistant coating, and combines with our FlexRS ArmorSkin XP to make the ultimate comfort uniform.
- FlexRS fabric blends the best of patrol and tactical uniforms - low-profile rugged stretch ripstop for durability, with water-resistant Teflon coating that performs like a BDU while looking like a patrol uniform
- ArmorSkin Base Shirt is composed of abrasion-resistant anti-odor mesh from the chest on down for superb comfort
- Looks like a regular uniform shirt when worn underneath FlexRS ArmorSkin XP
- Comfortable cut allows for full range of motion
- Double pen pocket on chest allows for in-station or other secure area wear
- #8361 (formally 8971)
Our FlexRS long sleeve ArmorSkin Base Shirt packs in a ton of features, creating the ultimate in tactical and duty wear by blending the best features of patrol and tactical uniforms into one unbeatable package. Our proprietary stretch performance ripstop fabric gives you the look of a regular patrol uniform with the hidden durability of abrasion-resistant ripstop. A Teflon water-resistant coating keeps unwanted liquids away from your skin, without compromising the high breathability engineered into the material. Built in moisture management technology with anti-odor treatment prevents sweat take-up for quick-drying, stay-fresh performance. FlexRS is built to take the stress of everyday wear at all levels of operation.
We Also Recommend